2020 Documented Accomplishments:
- Addition of three (3) Drug-Cleared Barangays (Baliang, Dungga, Quisol) by
Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) 7
- Certificate of Authorization to Operate (Danao City Isolation Center).
- Certificate of Accreditation to Danao City Isolation Center (Dunggoan Danao
City) PhilHealth Accredited Community Isolation Unit.
- City Engineering Completed 41 Projects by “Contract” and 66 by “Admin”
- Served 2,368 constituents for Funeral, Medicine and Subsistence Assistance
- Enacted and Passed ordinances and resolutions as measures to mitigate COVID-19.
- Enacted 57 ordinances and Passes 313 Resolutions
- Launched eRecords Management System with Paperless and Penless Session
Conducted three (3) strategic planning and target setting for year 2021.
Conducted 47 Regular and Eight (8) Special Sessions
- Rabies Vaccination – 908 vaccinated dogs and cats
Zero Rabies Victim Reported of the total 1,520 Bite Incident Report
Confiscated 430.5 kilos of Dressed Chicken/hot meat
Artificial Insemination Program:
-A.I. Services (114 animals)
-Impregnant Animal (79)
-Offspring Produced (85)
Distributed 2,500 Adult Quails under the City Government’s livelihood program
for qualified constituents
Distributed seven (7) Adult Dairy Cattle under the City Government’s livelihood
program for qualified constituents
Re-dispersal Program – 20 heads swine re-dispersal
- Presence of three response units: Emergency Medical Services, Search and Rescue
and Retrieval Unit, and Fire Service Unit.
- 2,273 Emergency Medical Services, 21 Search and Rescue and Retrieval
Operations, and 13 Fire Service Incidents extended not only for Danao City
Residents but to other neighboring LGUs.
- Extended services by providing transpositions to residents of the city undergoing
Dialysis, Chemotherapy and medical laboratory
- Recovery Rehabilitation and Utilization of QRF
Established Emergency Operation Center (EOC)